DMCA Notification and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
GLR Sales, LLC will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate actions as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Designated Agent.
Name/Contact Information of Designated Agent:
E-mail: dmca at glrsales.com
Mailing Address: ECM #15990, PO Box 34628, Seattle, Washington 98124-1628 United States
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)):
1. a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf the copyright owner;
2. identification or description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
3. identification or description of the work you believe is infringing on your copyrighted work and enough information to assist GLR Sales, LLC in locating the allegedly infringing work; ie: including the specific and complete URL(s) on our website.
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use by the person you believe has infringed on your copyright is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Please note that inquiries that are not specifically related to DMCA Notification sent to the above email address cannot be processed.